Joyful Jubilant Learning

I find it interesting that most home-based business folks I work with have a love of learning. It’s interesting, but not surprising. With all of the many hats that we have to wear, and all of the things we have to know, if you don’t have a love of learning, it makes it difficult to… Continue reading Joyful Jubilant Learning

One Honored, SOB

A “Successful and Outstanding Blogger” that is. Liz Strauss of Successful Blog bestowed the honor, and I’m trilled by the recognition. Liz provides some terrific advice about blogging and writing, so her kudos is greatly appreciated. Other blogs who have received the SOB badge – some big, some small – are all wonderful sites, contributing… Continue reading One Honored, SOB

Modeling Mashup: Your Template of Success

ME “Liz” Strauss has a regular event called “The Mic Is On!” featuring a topical conversation in the comments. It’s a cool idea, and though I wasn’t able to make it this week, the topic, “We’re Having Parallel Lives” got me thinking about how we can view our ideal selves. The discussion surrounded who we… Continue reading Modeling Mashup: Your Template of Success

In Service of Others – Choosing from a Different Perspective

You want to work from home. That you know more clearly than anything you’ve ever known before. The only problem – what kind of work do you want to do? You’ve explored and quickly ruled out all the semi-legit “work-from-home-opportunities” that cover the internets like kudzu. Your neighbor’s kitchen gadgets franchise seems interesting (you love… Continue reading In Service of Others – Choosing from a Different Perspective