Some of the best bloggers around (and some good friends) are getting together to talk relationship blogging – and one of the keys to any successful venture is the relationships you build.
Here Come the SOB’s – SOBCon ’07
A Relationship Bloggers’ Conference and Networking Event…
Festivities start Friday, May 11th at 6:00pm with a live performance from popular songwriter, performer (and blogger!) Christine Kane.
That’s followed by the Open Mic Night Cocktail Party – a live community event, where we’ll take the conversation out of the comment box!
Saturday, May 12th starts at 8:00am. A day full of interactive presentations on publishing, design and branding, tools, analytics, social networking, marketing, and coaching – all from the perspectives of the relationship blogger and the audience.
Check Out This Cast
Lots of great speakers are lined up, like:
- Phil Gerbyshak – Make It Great!
- Liz Strauss – Successful-Blog
- David Armano – Logic+Emotion
- Terry Starbucker – Ramblings from a Glass Half Full
- Rodney Rumford – PodBlaze
- Ben Yoskovitz – Instigator Blog
- Mike Sansone – ConverStations and Iowa Marketing Bloggers
- Chris Cree – Success CREEations
- Scott Rafer – MyBlogLog
- Janice Myint – Technorati
- Wendy Piersall – eMomsatHome
- Christine Kane
You know it’s got to be something if I’m posting on a Sunday. Spots are limited, so visit the event site to register…