Okay, I really do understand how scheduled posting works in WordPress.
See, you have to click the little radio button to “published.”
So now, a day later I give you…
Teaching Sells is Now Live!
Needless to say things have been crazy for the past 48 hours — in a fun and exciting way. The material and topics we are covering in the Teaching Sells program is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, and it’s very cool to see it live.
The response both to the initial report and to the program has been remarkable. Here’s a quick summary of the comprehensive, step-by-step courses:
- How to Create Content That Sells
- How to Effectively Market Interactive Learning Environments
- How to Create Killer Multimedia Content with Quick and Easy Tools
- Seven Profitable Business Models for Interactive Content Developers
- Your Blueprint for Building Membership Sites with Open Source and Low-Cost Software
Plus forum access, both for interaction with peers and with the instructors, and planned events.
You can find out all about it over at the Teaching Sells site.
Oh, and I’ll be back with regularly scheduled posting next week.