Cultivating Business Relationships Is Not Like Cultivating Turnips

“The very first law in advertising is to avoid the concrete promise and cultivate the delightfully vague.” ~ Bill Cosby You know what drives me crazy? Home-based businesses that try to advertise and market like a big corporate monster. From the 1980’s. One of the biggest benefits of being small is agility and the personal… Continue reading Cultivating Business Relationships Is Not Like Cultivating Turnips

My Spin on the Goals Meme

I’m always a little apprehensive about these memes Not that I don’t think they’re interesting – on other blogs. See, as I say pretty often here, this place is more about you than it is about me. My words and little drawings are there strictly to get you inspired, thinking, and taking action. So when… Continue reading My Spin on the Goals Meme

What Do You Want To Know About Being a Home-Based Entrepreneur?

I love writing about this stuff. I hope you love reading about it. My guess is that you do – mainly because you’re still reading . I’ve received some terrific questions about being a home-based entrepreneur – and I want more. Though I have ideas and topics for articles to keep me writing for years,… Continue reading What Do You Want To Know About Being a Home-Based Entrepreneur?